30 Days Hand Lettering Project

I successfully completed the 30 day challenge  mentioned in my previous post . Trust me, this was a super fun challenge to do! At the end of 30 days it almost became a habit for me to pen down or scribble anything and everything , from lyrics of songs on my playlist to note to self ! :)
I just went with the flow not paying much attention to font size , whether its looks perfectly composed and stuff. This was the main intention behind the challenge! "To have no fear of perfection , and to lose the fear of being wrong" and just to have fun experimenting and exploring ! :)
So here are my 30 quotes that I picked up, hand lettered by me .































A couple of friends on instagram also took part on this challenge. You could check out their work with hashtag #twb30dayshandlettering.
I definitely had loads of fun doing this challenge.! Coming up with another exciting challenge soon, 
 Stay Tuned! :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.