A Quick Sneak Peak !!

Alright, its been a while here, and as promised <to myself to be more regular to this blogging world! ;)>  am posting a sneak peak of whats coming up next. I am not quite sure of what genre am working on , but yeah who cares as long as you are having fun brainstorming and playing around with colors, materials, textures etc.! :D

So, after finishing my 30 days handlettering challenge, I wanted to experiment writing with different tools- any random thing with which I can write. To start with, picked up some leaves,twigs, feather, seeds that I found in my garden! Posting a few snaps -prelude to my next post---> experimenting writing with unconventional tools that I find interesting!





Love my messy hands! Cya ppl soon with my next post  :)
Have Fun!












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.