EXPLORING WITH UNCONVENTIONAL TOOLS

Hey all!
My previous post had a prelude of what am working on next, so here is the main picture! Its a totally fun project where am exploring writing with unconventional tools. Loved the way how the ink spread across with various tools.
Here goes the picture roll !!









Ain't the strokes lovely?! :)




I zoomed in and this is how the ink spread with various tools.
 Here are a few :
 1. Crushed Paper
 2.Angular Brush
 3.Seed
 4.Thermocol







Few notes to self I made with these amazing tools.



My love for ink strokes! :)


The Tools


I over layed the above close up shots and got this! :D 
Courtesy: Picasa (Seems like a nice desktop wallpaper :P)

So, there you go ! Have fun experimenting with any tool that you may find interesting to work with. Write quotes, doodle, or make prints and use them as wrapping paper! Ideas are endless, 
EXPLORE YOUR CREATIVE SIDE!

Dream.Create.Inspire






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.