PATTERN A DAY CHALLENGE

Hey ppl! Am back with another wonderful challenge that I took up -"Pattern a day Challenge". Inspired by a Toronto based artist Meera Sethi who did a 30day pattern challenge in her sketch book, I started to explore my creative side doodling patterns!

While some patterns are just inspired from Indian motifs, some are geometric and some abstract.I used various mediums such water colors, markers and sometimes even colors from
beetroot juice :P
This entire challenge was so much fun that at the end I enrolled myself in an online course exclusively for surface pattern design :D

Here are my patterns :)
































psst.! I recently moved to Copenhagen along with my husband! :) It's such a beautiful place for all things design, architecture, culture, food. So you guys can expect some travel posts and things that I find interesting here :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.